21.2.06

running like hell, part two

F

ortunately, after "taking a break" from my training, I was able to get back up to speed with a shocking lack of difficulty. The weather's getting better and I've been able to run outside more. This is a lot more interesting than running on the treadmill, so I've been a lot better about getting myself going. There's a two-mile circle that I run, and I'm almost at the point where I can run the entire distance without stopping to walk. Progress has been made, but there's still a long way to go.

Because of starting late last week, I only got in five miles last week. I'll start posting full stats again this weekend. Thanks for the supporting remarks, everyone...they really help to motivate me.

posted by amanda @ 10:52 AM

1 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 04:47:00 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Keep going! I have been struggling with a few pesky pounds for a couple years and I've learned that as long as you take 2 steps forward for every step you take back you still come out ahead. I know you'll succeed in your marathon and the changes you make getting there will last a lifetime. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: NC
Contact Me


Blogs of Note



Other Great Reads

Reviews



Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary
Support by Hope IT Works







Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.