26.2.06

on the road again...

I

n running news, there is good and bad. Bad news first because I'm an "let's end on a high note" kind of gal.

The bad news? I'm still at about the same weight I was when I started. My shape is changing, and my clothes fit better, but that number on the scale is refusing to budge. Which gets discouraging after a while.

But the good news is that I'm now running a full two miles every day...without stopping to catch my breath or take a walk. I'm not breaking any speed records, but I am running the whole thing! I know that two miles isn't a lot, but it's more than I've ever been able to run all-at-once in my whole life. So I'm feeling pretty damn accomplished this week. I only have to add 24 more miles to that, and I'll be ready for December!! *grin*

Days Running: forty-two
Peak Weight: 222 lbs./100.7 kg
Current Weight: 221 lbs./100.24 kg
Miles This Week: 7.6
Total Miles: 30.4

posted by amanda @ 6:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: NC
Contact Me


Blogs of Note



Other Great Reads

Reviews



Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary
Support by Hope IT Works







Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.