24.2.06

finding god, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...

A

s I've stated earlier, organized religion and I aren't a very good mix. I have too many questions about the rules of individual denominations to be considered a follower by those who are truly faithful. I've been lucky enough to be exposed to many different religions and denominations in my lifetime; I just haven't found anything yet that truly speaks to me.

Imagine my delight then when I found this. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster might be old news on the internet, but it's hilarious, so I'll share it anyway. The site pokes fun at the recent Intelligent Design phenomenon, succinctly spearing those who take their beliefs way too seriously (as in, those who say "I'm right about religion and if you don't agree with me, you're going to hell") at the same time.

Enjoy, and happy Friday...


posted by amanda @ 9:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: NC
Contact Me


Blogs of Note



Other Great Reads

Reviews



Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary
Support by Hope IT Works







Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.